Quick Key offers several ways to view, export, and analyze your quiz and test data. For fast feedback, you can view results of a quiz or test on your mobile device as soon as your students have taken a quiz on their device or you have scanned the results. If you want a deeper dive, and the ability to manipulate and move your data, you may want to do an ITEMIZATION EXPORT.
About the Itemization Export
The Itemization Export shows you detailed results of a quiz or test, including detailed results for each student as well as class averages, performance against standards (if you tagged your quiz and questions with standards). The Itemization Export also allows you to add point weights and grade open response questions, all inside an Excel worksheet.
We offer two tutorials here: First, a simple set of instructions on how to generate an Itemization Export, and second, a PDF with screenshots and more detailed help.
TUTORIAL OPTION 1: View & Download the PDF
- Click on the attachment file and you can see or download the PDF tutorial.
TUTORIAL OPTION 2: Simple click-steps
- Login to your online dashboard at www.quickkeyapp.com
- From the Dashboard, click "Quizzes"
- Find the Quiz you want to run the report for, and click "Run Report"
- Choose "Itemization Export"
- Click "Build Report" and you will be taken to the Reports page, where your report will appear when it is done.
- For most teachers with 100 or fewer students, the report should be generated within 1-3 minutes. Reports for larger numbers of students (500 or more) may take up to 30 minutes to generate, depending on how many other people are requesting reports at that time.
- Refresh the screen, and you will see the "Download" button next to your report.
Still need help? We want to help!
You can submit a support ticket from this page. Please do! We will get back to you.