Inline editing makes it fast and easy to edit student information that's already on Quick Key. Check out this video tutorial (below) to see how to do it. Or...
- Log into www.quickkeyapp.com
- Click on the Students tab
- See the list of your students. At the end of each row is a pair of small buttons. The square button is the Inline Edit button.
- Press the Edit button
- You should see the student row you want to edit change from a regular row to one with white text fields, populated with the existing Student Record.
- Edit as needed.
- Click the blue "Save" button