Creating a Quiz and Answer Sheet:
- On the Quick Key Mobile App home page select “Quizzes”.
- On the upper right hand side of the app select the “Add” button.
- Under the title “Quiz Information” touch the box to the right of the word “Name” and the phone keyboard will come up.
- Enter the name of the quiz
- Below the name field choose the number of questions in your quiz. You have the option of choosing 5, 10, 15, 30. For a custom number of quiz questions select the box to the right and a custom menu will come up. Choose the number of questions in your quiz.
- Below the question number field you will see a list of rows of a-e that corresponds with the number of quiz questions you have chosen. Use your finger to fill in your answer key here.
Once you have completed your answer key select save in the upper right hand corner.You will be returned to the Quiz Information Page.
- On the quiz information sheet you will see the name of your quiz at the top of the page. Below that you will see “no quiz results yet” and a “Start Scanning” button. Below the start scanning button click on the button that says “classes”.
- Click on the the words “Assign Classes”.
- Click on the class you wish to take this quiz, and press the save button on the upper right hand corner.
- Press the “Start Scanning” button, and a page to confirm the class you have chosen will come up. Confirm your class, and start grading!